3 Days * * 40 Speakers * * 30 Panel Discussions ** 2 Screenings * * Opal Awards Reception
Our speakers include:
- Kim Moses, executive producer of Ghost Whisperer
- Gigi Durham, author of The Lolita Effect
- Steve Hoover & Danny Yourd, producers of Blood Brother, winner of both the Sundance 2013 Grand Jury Prize & Audience Award
- Maryann McBride & Marco Cordova from Entertainment Partners
- Martin Savidge, award-winning CNN anchor & correspondent
- Tom Savini, actor/SFX wizard/stuntman/director
- Kimberly Skyrme, casting director
- Christy Uffelman, leadership development coach
- Ayana Ledford, executive director – Program for Research and Outreach on Gender Equality at Carnegie Mellon University
- Peter Hamilton, from http://documentarytelevision.com
- Steve Cuden, assistant professor of screenwriting at Point Park University, creator and co-writer of Jekyll & Hyde
For updated information or to buy an admission, visit the Website at: http://www.wiftisummit.org
Call the Westin to see if hotel rooms may still be available: (412) 281-3700.
Your conference admission includes admission to all panels and screenings, plenary breakfast on Friday and a keynote lunch on Sunday. You’ll also be eligible for a free marketing/design/Web
consultation with UpTo Sign up for a 15 minute consultation and let UpTo creative experts help you communicate your effort appropriately, with clever design and quality writing services. Up to eight Summit attendees can sign up for a session at http://www.wiftisummit.org/popuppr.html.
Pittsburgh’s Opal Awards will be given out at a reception on Saturday, May 17 and has a separate admission from the summit. Buy your Opal ticket.